Music!

sobota

Lady Gaga

Do you know Lady Gaga? Of course you do, who doesn't! She is an American singer, songwriter and actress.
We all remember her songs like "Poker Face", "Just Dance" and "Bad Romance". She was an idol when we were
in lower secondary school. I never liked Lady Gaga because I didn't like her style of music and her disguises.
I knew that she had a good voice but she didn't fully use it. Finally Tony Bennett offered her cooperation.
He is an American singer of traditional pop standards and jazz. And then I saw a real Lady Gaga.
She is so beautiful and talented! She has an amazing voice and she creates music like Tony. LOOK!










4 komentarze:

  1. Even I'm more convinced to Lady Gaga, I think that she has really amazing voice, and she proved that celebrities can well transform. I liked her outfit at Oscar this year! Famous people need to understand that a controversy can't help with their image. And talent is the most important, of course.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. YEA! Her outfit at Oscar was beautiful!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Oh! And I like her performance with Joseph Gordon-Levitt, they were stunning!

      Usuń
  3. I always liked many of Lady Gaga's songs, they were really catchy. But I wasn't actually a fan or something, I didn't like her disguises either, like the one made of meat. Just... Ugh. But I just adore the songs with Tony Bennett, maybe because I love jazz! I even have the CD! :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń