Music!

piątek

my last post in this term :)

Hi everyone! This is my last post in this term.
I hope that you enjoyed reading my posts!

I need some ideas for the next term, so I have 10 questions for you!
If you recommend me something I will try to write about it during the next term :)

  1. What would you like to read about on my blog?
  2. What do you like to do when you have free time?
  3. What is your favourite place in Poznań?
  4. Who is your favouirte blogger?
  5. Who is your favourite YouTube vlogger?
  6. Which films should I see and why?
  7. Which TV series should I see and why?
  8. Which books should I read?
  9. Which musical do you like the most?
  10. What is your favourite food that I should try?


So my dears! Sesja is coming. I'm leaving you with Frank Sinatra. Be brave!




1 komentarz:

  1. "My Way" was in "Sing" Movie and it was stuck in my head for whole day.

    OdpowiedzUsuń