Music!

czwartek

Inspiration is everywhere

Do you know this feeling when you listen to a new song and it seems to be familiar?
It is normal, we all draws inspirations from each others, but sometimes it's not only music that feels familiar.
It's also dance, film or character. I will show you to videos which compare films and dance.

First of it is La La Land and other old musicals. Do you see an inspiration? Isn't it very similar ?


Second is Beyonce's dance in single ladies.


I understand an inspiration, but I think that this is a plagiarism, isn't it?
What do you think about it? Do you know other examples of such inspirations?

1 komentarz:

  1. Well, I understand that nowydays is really hard to figure out something original and i'm okay with inspirations, untill they don't have too much in common. I wouldn't say that in your examples pure plagiarism is involved, but it's really close, almost too close.

    OdpowiedzUsuń