Music!

czwartek

Justin Timberlake

Hi today I want to tell you about one of my young love.

Everyone has one actor, musician, dancer or someone who is our love from childhood
and it doesn't matter that this star is good and popular now. It doesn't matter that it is shame nowadays. 
Everyone has someone like that. Me too, but I'm not ashamed!
My love from childhood is Justin Timberlake and I still love him!
When I was young and I watched music channel on TV waiting for one song with Justin,
 for one frame in which he stand on the circle scene with old microphone 
and turn his hand singing what goes around...comes aroud, comes around. 
That song was my love. Later he wrote a lot of very good songs, but i couldn't forget about the one from my past.
Below you can listen a few of my favourite ones..






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz