Music!

czwartek

"This is the end, Hold your breath and count to.." five!

Hi, this is my last post on the blog, because semester finals is coming! :(
I count to five, and I will tell you 5 things about me.

1. I'm an amateur photographer.
I love this feeling when I press the shutter button.


 2. I'm a member of the Futryna Musical Theatre Company.























Find us on...  SoundcloudFacebook!   Instagram!


3.
I have my  friends... in the freezer.
Don't ask me. Don't ask me.
























4. I have a big cat!
This is Lemon! This is maine coon!








































 5. I love Kazakhstan! Find my group on Facebook!
 




















3 komentarze:

  1. You may not be a professional photographer, but you're definitely not an amateur either! The photos are stunning! Keep it up!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Is there any chance to watch you? Where, when?
    Your cat is awseome, really cute :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń