Music!

piątek

Welcome back!

Hello! Welcome back! The autumn is here!
I like this season very much because I was born in October :)  and 7 days ago I turned 20!
Oh no! I want my 18 back! But today I'm not going to tell you about my birthday etc.
Today I want to tell you about films that got my 10/10 on Filmweb!
Do you have an account on Filmweb?
It's a place where you can rate films, directors and actors.
I've rated 132 films and 4 TV series since I had my Filmweb account (29.08.2015).

During holidays I watched 72 films and... 6 seasons of Sex and the City!
I think that you know this series.
Below you can see which grades I give the most and which the least.




Most often I give seven points, which means 'good'.
I gave 1, 3 and 10 only in several cases!
1 only in the case of 'Lure' (Córki dancingu),
3 only in the case of Lady in the Van,
despite the fact that Maggie Smith is my favourite actress.
10 means a masterpiece! I gave this note only to 3 films.








I. THE HELP




This film is based on the book of the same title. Young lady writes a book about the African American maids,
about their history and their points of view on the white families for which they work.



II. THE KING'S SPEECH



This is a story about George VI (King of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland)
and about his struggle with stuttering.


III. WHIPLASH


This film is about a young drummer and his teacher who will stop at nothing to bring out the talent of his students.

Below I give you lists of my 'very good' and 'sensational' films. Enjoy!



 Do you have an account on Filmweb
? Let me know!

5 komentarzy:

  1. Obviously, I have account on Filmweb, it's one of my favourite sites! Unfortunately, I rate some of the movies way too high, if they have special meaning to me. I haven't watched "Lady in the Van" yet. But I must admit, that "Whiplash" definitely belongs to my top films, and I adore also "The Help" and "The King's Speech". From the serious movies I highly recommend you: "Room", "Sam" and "A Beautiful Mind" (I have way longer list, but I think that my comment is already long enough).

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. "Sam"! I love this film! Sean Penn is amazing! <3

      Usuń
    2. I agree, not a lot of films can so deeply touch me, but it's one of them.

      Usuń
  2. Thank you! Now I have something to do at weekends! By the way, from your list I love "Whiplash", "Inside out", "You've got mail". It's too hard to say, I like this films which I watched and you have on your list :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń