Music!

piątek

James Corden

Hi everyone! Today I want to tell you about James Corden. Do you know this man?
He is an English actor, producer, comedian, writer and television host.
In 2012 he won the Tony Award for Best Actor and a lot of other prestigious awards.
This year he was hosting the 70th Annual Tony Awards and he made something amazing!
See for yourself!



You may know him from films/series like The Three Musketeers (2011 version),
Gulliver's Travels, Into the Woods, Doctor Who and Fat Friends.

If you don't know him from films maybe you know his late-night television show "THE LATE LATE SHOW with James Corden".
Today I want to tell you about one of the segments from this show - Carpool Karaoke.
Carpool Karaoke is a segment in which James invites mainly popular singers (but not only) to his car and he sings their songs with them. James is not an ordinary actor - he played in National Theatre and on West End and Broadway so he sings very well and sometimes you can see surprise on the stars' faces :) He also talks with them, does challenges etc.

I watch this show regularly and I love Carpool Karaoke. I always have a big smile on my face when I watch it :)
I have 3 favourite episodes of Carpool Karaoke. First is with Lin-Manuel Miranda and several actors who play on Broadway.
Do you know Lin-Manuel Miranda?
-----> Yes?  High five!
-----> No?  Immediately go on Youtube and listen to "Hamilton", but be sure to prepare food and drinks,
because it won't let you go away from your computer.  Is that right, Ola? :D
Okay, so first Carpool Karaoke with Lin and others!




My second favourite episode is with... First Lady Michelle Obama! Did you know that she loves Beyoncé and she can sing?
She is very lovely in this episode, take a look!



My third favourite episode is with Adele, but not because of Adele, but because of James. You must see Adele's face in 1:30 :)
He is sooo talented and I hope that I'll get to see him in theater one day :)



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz