Music!

czwartek

Board games

Hi everyone! Today I want to tell you about my favourite board games.

When I was young I played Monopoly and Scriba with my brother and I loved it!
When I was in junior high school I was a member of a board game club.
We met every Thursday and we would play for two hours or more. That was a phenomenal time :)

The Settlers of Catan
This was a game which I loved at first sight.
There's a beautiful board with wood, grain, clay, grassland and stone tiles.
You also have settlements, roads and cities which you must build with the acquired resources to collect points faster than other players :)

The Lords of Waterdeep
This is a game in which you have lots of colorful cubes and cards with quests and intrigues.
You must complete the quests faster than others, but the others can prevent it :D
You must be careful and alert.

Fluxx
This is a card game in which you have cards of Actions, Goals, Keepers and New Rules.
This game looks easy but it's not, because the cards can change the rules and every single rule card on the board applies.
If you want to win you must gather the Keeper cards specified by the Goal card currently on the board.
Every player can change the game's rules and the goal by playing their cards.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz