Music!

czwartek

childhood memories

Hi everyone!
On our last English lesson we talked about our childhood memories.
Today I want to tell you about my favourite childhood cartoons!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All of us have our own favourites and I have several cartoons which I keep coming back to.

My Little Pony
I remember the joy when my father would say 'rental shop'? And I would run to put my shoes on and we would go there.
The shop was 10 minutes from my house and I remember a long narrow corridor which led to a kingdom of VHS tapes.
We rented a lot of cartoons but 'My Little Pony' was always on my list.
 I would come back home and I'd put the tape in the VHS player and I'd watch <3
















Krecik
This is a Czech cartoon about a mole and his adventures. When I was sick I watched a lot of episodes of this cartoon.
I liked when he made the 'ahoy' sound or when he laughed. I had always hoped that one day he would say something more,
but he never did.














Muminki
This was a cartoon about the Moomins and their life.
Włóczykij (Snufkin) was one of my favourite characters, and of course Mała Mi (Little My) because she had red hair :D
I liked Włóczykij, because he loved nature, silence and adventures just like me!













All the GIFs are from giphy application from facebook :)

What are your favourite childhood cartoons?
Let me know!


2 komentarze:

  1. The story of the Moomins is magical. The older I get, the more I'm convinced that both comic book and TV series aren't only for children. They're quite dark and melancholic. Nevertheless, the sories are gorgeous. That's my favourite moment: Moomin is sick and wakes up to the sound of Snufkins harmonica: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fWGK5xylvk. The spring is coming :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. "Krecik" is my all time favourite! I even had the VHSs! It was the best! (I think I have to watch it now....)

    OdpowiedzUsuń