Music!

piątek

HAMILTON!

Hi everyone! Today I want to tell you that I'm going to London! :)
It's nothing exciting, but... I'm going to see HAMILTON on the West End! :D
Dreams do come true :D

Hamilton is an American Broadway musical which I love.
Normally, when I listen to music I like one song for a week and later I'm bored with it.
But I've been listening to Hamilton for one year and it's magical. I never liked rap and hip-hop but Hamilton is incredible.
I know every song in this musical and I'm going to see it live with my own eyes in April 2018.
 I'm so happy and today I want to tell you about several places which I want to see when I will be in London.

West End
I always dreamed that one day I will be there, because there are a lot of best musicals
which I love and of course London is closer than New York or Chicago.
So when I heard that Hamilton will be playing in London I had to buy tickets!

The second place is Madame Tussauds wax museum.
I heard a lot about this museum and I always wanted to see those wax figures.
I think that it can be a really interesting experience :P
Writing this reminded me of a film in wich Ewa Farna pretends to be a wax figure. Did you see it?

The third place is the Natural History Museum.
I heard that this is a very interesting museum, because of a lot of exhibitions.
I simply have to see it, because I love nature and history :D

The fourth place is the Buckingham Palace.
I love historical TV series and films. I'm watching a lot of them. I especially like films about the Royal Family like 'The King's Speech' about George VI or the new TV series 'The Crown' about Queen Elizabeth II. I watched this TV series over the course of two days.
It's amazing because it shows how Elizabeth had to change and how her husband reacted.


Do you have your favourite places in London which I should see?
Let me know!

2 komentarze:

  1. Wow, this sounds great! I understand it's this year rather than next year, right? :) You MUST go to Abbey Road to see the famous pedestrian crossing photographed for the Beatles' album named after the street (or actually their studio which is still there). There are also two Beatles shops nearby. Another thing is the Globe - Shakespeare's theatre reconstructed on the banks of the Thames and used now for both Shakespearean and modern performances. The standing tickets (right in front of the stage!) are just £5.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. It's actually next year, because the premiere is in November 2017 :)
      Thank you for the ideas - I will definitely check them out if I have time :)

      Usuń