Music!

czwartek

My three favourite photographers!

Hi everyone! Today I want to tell you about my three favourite photographers.
You know that I love taking photos so I have 'my' photographers, whose work I really love.
They all do wedding photography and I want to show you my favourite photo session
or rather wedding reportages of my three favourite photographers!

The first of them is Anita Suchocka.
When I was in junior high school I found a blog of a girl who called herself Aife.
That was love at first sight. I loved her writing. Her words were so magical and beautiful, full of feelings.
Later I saw her photography and the magic in her photos is incredible.
And later she started to make furniture, mirrors and jewelry. My rabbit (which I wear everyday) is one of her works.

Her work you can see here :)

Thanks to Aife I found a blog of a girl called Justyna Zduńczyk. She was taking photos at Aife's wedding.
Her photos are beautiful, because of breathtaking views and amazing portraits.
She can capture the most beautiful moments and show their magic.

Her work you can see here ;)

And finally, people whose photos I really, really love. The Kitcheners.
I don't remember how I found them, but their photographs are masterpieces.
Beautiful views, wonderful colors, magical framing.
They are from the UK but they often take photos in Iceland with mountain sheeps and with mountains of course.
Their work you can see here :)



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz