Music!

czwartek

my 3 favourite TV series :)

Hi everyone!

You know that I love films and TV series. Each week I have special time for a film or for one episode of a series.
Today I wanna tell you about my 3 favourite TV series!

Downton Abbey


This is a British-American historical period drama
This is a story about the life of a British aristocratic Crawley family and their servants in the early 20th century.
This is the time in which the greatest events in history take place, which has an effect on their lives and on the British social hierarchy. I love costume dramas, but what I love the most about this TV series is the beautiful British accent and that the action takes place in the beautiful Highclere Castle.
When I think about Downton Abbey, it reminds me of one short sketch with actors from this series a segment from 
'The Late Show with Stephen Colbert' in which the actors read their roles with an American accent <3



Empress Ki


This is a story about Gi Seungnyang, a woman who comes to power despite a low social class and later marries 
the Emperor of Mongol Empire to become an empress of the Yuan dynasty.
This is a very complicated story with many plot twists and beautiful Korean outfits, actors and music.

 Here is the most beautiful song from this series:




The Young Pope


This is a new HBO Italian-Spanish-French drama television series about Lenny Belardo, the first American Pope in history. 
He adopts the name of Pius XIII and he has an extraordinary way of ruling and managing the church. 
For me it's very important that the leading role is played by Jude Law. There are also very beautiful outfits in this series.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz