Music!

poniedziałek

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!
It's good to see you here again :)

I was in Edinburgh recently, and I visited three National Galleries of Scotland:
- Scottish National Gallery
- Scottish National Gallery of Moder Art
- Scottish National Portrait Gallery

I really like museums but I can't understand one thing – taking photos at the museum.
You know, sometimes you just want to have a photo of a piece of art
– but I saw one man who took a photo of every single painting in the gallery. And I asked myself why?

Where could you use those photos? Why would you do this? Why wouldn't you take a photo of yourself with this painting?
If me or my friend want a photo with a painting, we try to do something more or less special.
We try to be a part of this painting/sculpture or exhibit.
If a man at the painting is skating, do the same! But maybe without ice skates at the museum.
Strike the same pose as him! Why not? It's often very funny and you'll have a good souvenir and a fun memory!

It's evident that in these National Galleries I took a couple of photos with works of art,
especially with portraits, because I love them!
Below you can see my photos :)



2 komentarze:

  1. I love your photo with the red-haired woman! One could add it into some hilarious compilations of museum photos. :D and I'm totally jealous about Edinburgh!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I'm barely doing the photos during a visit in some museum. I more intrested in a history of particular objects, but making photos of oneself with the monuments always seems to be fun :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń