Music!

poniedziałek

You know this moment, when you think: „This week, I will do everything!”?
You have a million things to do: run a blog, go to work, prepare translations, do tests, 
write a bit of your bachelor's thesis, make presentations...
and then Ola comes with a runny nose and you just know that it won't be possible.
Two days later I was coughing, I had a runny nose, a fever, a headache etc.

I went to a family doctor and he told me to stay in bed for one week.
WHY? Why me? After a few days I was feeling a little better, but that was just silence before the storm.
I wanted to do so many things when I was in bed; maybe at least read a book, learn something... 
but I had no strength. At least it was only for one week, right?
WRONG. I'm sick again and this is my second week in bed. I can't do anything. It's really distressing.
When I think about my backlog of things to do, I want to cry. I hope that all of you are healthy. I hug all of you!

2 komentarze:

  1. Sorry :( It's always my fault, i shouldn't have moved from my home that day. Everytime I do it, I just transmit the bacterias to you!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Maybe you are exhausted. I guess you should take your time and relax. Stress is nowadays the most dangerous factor that causes very serious diseases. Just chill out and get well soon :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń