Music!

poniedziałek

Taco Hemingway

Hello again !!!
So for the last 10 days all I’ve been hearing about a guy. And this guy is called “Taco Hemingway” . 
At first I was like “oh nice” and stuff. I’ve never heard that name, so I asked Amadeusz a few questions about that Taco. 
And it started….

Today is 10th day since he started talking almost only about him. Feelings inside me are really complicated. 
I’m a little annoyed that he has to mention that guy every time we talk. I couldn’t leave it like this.
I looked for Taco on YouTube. I don’t like hip-hop, so after listening to him for 10 seconds I got bored. 
 But I managed to listen the whole “Nostalgia”. ( that’s probably his most popular song) .
Then I decided to listen to another few of his song s, just to make sure . 
 To don’t be the type of human who judge something just by opinions of other people.
I still don’t like him. In my very own opinion based on my own researches of Mr. Hemigway. 

But I must admit that there was one thing that impressed me- lyrics. Some of them have really deep meaning . 
His metaphors are so subtle, and well constructed that it made me respect that guy.:D Even if I still don’t like him, 
He has my respect. But don’t even bother to start a conversation with me if you plan on talking about Taco Hemingway. 
I will just ignore you, and probably turn around and go my own way.
All I need to do now is to inform Amadeusz that we have a looooot more stuff to talk about than just music. 

I’m going to meet him in around 7 days, so I’ll use that time for the preparations. Wish me luck !!!

1 komentarz:

  1. How did you manage to write a whole post about him?! I know just one good thing about Taco, he inspired me to come up with Hamburger Shakespeare <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń