Music!

piątek

After two weeks in bed everything must be well. Isn't it true? No.
After two weeks in bed I ended up in an admission room. But all the time that I was there, I had this song on my mind:

Do you remember it?

You know that feeling when someone appears in your life and everything is different, better?
Something is different with you, it's not like this anymore:


But rather it's something like:


There is a Polish proverb that says: if you have a mess in your room, then you have a mess in your life.
In my case it's true – so when my flatmate saw my room recently and she said „oooooh, you actually have a floor,
and oooooh, you have an armchair”, you know something is up :)

I came back to life! Well, almost, because I'm still sick, but I have to come back to the university.
When I saw all of the notes from Ola... that was something like:


But I promise – next time I will write about something good and funny!


1 komentarz:

  1. keeping my fingers crossed you stay healthy cause giiiiiiiiirl you have a lot to catch up on. big hugs to you

    OdpowiedzUsuń