Music!

czwartek

Friendship at a distance

I think that everyone has had a friend who lives far away from us. Very often he or she is actually our best friend. 
Have you ever thought why it's like that? I have one friend who is very very far from me, and you know what? 
That's good, because if we saw each other every day, I think we would become enemies. 
I really love her, but sometimes when she is near me for too long I want to kill her... with love of course! 
We have completely different characters but we can talk for hours and hours about anything. It's amazing.

I also have one friend in an opposite situation. When he is near me, everything is perfect, but when we are 70 kilometres apart, 
it's hell. Not because of the distance, but because we become unable to talk without sarcasm or screaming. 
I don't know why it is like that. But this relation is still very important to me. The most important in my life. 
I know that if something ever happened, we would walk through fire for each other. Have you experienced something like that? 
What kind of friendships do you have in your life?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz