Music!

niedziela

Flatmates

Do you remember when you got accepted into a university and you started looking for your new flatmates and for an apartment? 
How will it look like? I remember I was scared. I knew my flatmates Zuza and Paulina before, we are friends.
And that's why I was so scared: because if you live with someone, you get to know everything about that person. 
You can't hide yourself. We've been living together for three years now and luckily we haven't had any big disputes so far.
Of course we sometimes argue, but it stays small. We call our flat “home”. I think it means a lot.
This year was the third time when we bought a Christmas tree together. 
We then decorated it and treated ourselves to a glass of wine and some delicious food which we made together. 
I really love my friends.

How about your flatmates?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz