Music!

czwartek

Pregnancy

Do you know that moment when one of your friends tells you that you will be an aunt?
Do you know the happiness that comes with it? So imagine what happens when two of your friends tell you that you will be an aunt!!!
It's such grace and happiness that I can't describe it!
In 4 months I will be the best aunt that I can be to two little girls.
Łucja and Helena. I think that my friends chose really beautiful and traditional names for their children.
I don't understand people who name their children something like Jessica, Martin or Brian.
I think that by doing this they are hurting their children. I much prefer traditional names like Zofia, Maria, Franciszek or Antoni.
What do you think about names? Do you prefer traditional or “fancy” names”?
Do you believe that names carry a power?


1 komentarz:

  1. We'll all have different names
    in Seventh-Heaven, dear, names
    that suit our specific task or
    duty I hear. And we only live
    for a short time anyway on earth.
    You coming.. ??
    I sure hope so, girl.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    'the more you shall honor Me,
    the more I shall bless you'
    -the Infant Jesus of Prague

    OdpowiedzUsuń