Music!

niedziela

Friendship


Some people believe that friendship between men and women doesn’t exist. 
You’re wrong. I have a really good friend in my hometown-Leszno, and he’s a guy. 
We know each other for around 7 years now. Almost every time I visit Leszno we see each other. 
He’s like mega super awesome guy. And he can juggle 7 balls !!! 
He has a girlfriend and she’s completely chill with the fact that we sometimes go to the cinema or McDonald’s together. 
At the beginning I was afraid If she won’t be mad at me or something, but it’s good. 
He told me that there’s no need to afraid of stuff like that. So that fact is confirmed. 
Even my parents and especially my grandma like him . My grandma call him “Mr.Pretty”. That’s kind of funny. 
One time I told them that now I have a boyfriend, They asked me if it’s Amadeusz... 
I had to “disappoint” them, because it wasn’t him.I really love meeting with him. 
Even after 7 years he’s still the same guy I met when I was 14. All that changed is his appearance, but that’s obvious. 
We don’t make yourselves presents for Christmas, birthdays, names’ days. 
We go out somewhere , eat some food and talk about anything we want. 
Do we have arguments? We do. Sometimes the atmosphere can be very heavy. But it lasts for 2 hours at max. 
 For me this is one of the best friendships I’ve ever created.
We already planned that next time We’re gonna eat McDonald’s on my bill. 
I just can’t wait for the next weekend to meet him !

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz