Music!

piątek

4 upcoming movies

Hi everyone!
Today I want to tell you about 4 upcoming movies that I just can't wait for.

You know that I love films, especially in cinema. This month I saw 'Doctor Strange' with Benedict Cumberbatch <3
and 'Inferno' with Tom Hanks. I love those actors so I had to see those films! But there are a few movies which I simply have to see.

The first is 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'.
As a fan of Harry Potter and Eddie Redmayne I have to see that.
This is a story about Newt Scamander in New York's secret community of witches.
He is a wizard and he lost some magical animals in London and he must find and save them!



The second is 'Vaiana', or rather 'Moana'!
This is a story about a young girl who uses her navigational talents to set sail for a fabled island.
I love animations but I want to see this film only because Lin-Manuel Miranda writes music for it!




The third is 'SING'!
I saw an announcement of this film a few months ago and I said to my boyfriend: 'WE MUST GO!'
This is a story about a koala bear who wants to restore his theater to its former glory,
so he organizes the world's greatest singing competition.


The fourth is 'Powidoki'.
This is an Andrzej Wajda's film about Władysław Strzemiński, a Polish avant-garde artist.
And I want to go see this film because of Bogusław Linda. I love this actor and I'm very curious of his new look.



3 komentarze:

  1. I totally can't wait for "Powidoki" and "Fantastic beasts...". Especially that in the second one the starring actors are Eddie, Johnny Depp and Ezra Miller!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I heard that "Fantastic beasts.." is not a good film and it is a quite popular opinion. But whatever, I want to see it even that :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. I know, I also heard that this film is not good but I alsa heard that "WOOOOOOW You must go!". So I think that this film has a lot of opinions :)

      Usuń